A woman’s handbag or purse speaks volumes about her personality and her sense of style. There are many styles of fashionable handbags and fashionable purses in the market and it is important that you choose those that suit your personality.
Choosing the Right Handbag
Here are few things that you should keep in mind when buying a bag:
• The bag should match with your fashionable clothes, in terms of style. There are many brands that offer fashionable purses and handbags.
• The bag should cater to your needs and requirements. You do not want to stuff a delicate, small purse with a plethora of things you need to carry to work. Thus you would need to choose from fashionable handbags and fashionable purses based on how they will be used and according to the situation.
• Pay attention to the material of the fashionable handbags that you are considering. Smooth leather is prone to scratches and must be treated with care; in contrast pebbled leather does not easily show signs of wear and tear.
• It is best to invest in a handbag which has minimal movable parts. This ensures that you have fewer parts to worry about coming undone or broken. Also, it is best to opt for bags with handles that are stitched on the edges rather than glued.
Caring for Your Fashionable Purses and Handbags
• When a bag is not in use, place an old t shirt or tissue paper in it to ensure that it does not lose its shape. Then place it in an old pillowcase. Store the handbag in a manner that does not place any weight or stress on the bag.
• In case of any damage take it to a handbag specialist and not to the shoe repair shop.
• Use a neutral shoe polish on your leather bag, once or twice a year.
• For vinyl bags, simply wash with warm water and detergent.
• Clean cloth and canvas bags by hand instead of putting them into the washing machine.